Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweatpants Thanksgiving.

Last week I spent my 4th Thanksgiving with John's family at their house in the back woods of Georgia. 

Which basically means:
  • A full week of (all)day drinking.
  • A full week of SWEATPANTS.
  • Sleeping in.
  • No work.
  • Nightly bonfires. 
No complaints.

We started our trip in St. Augustine for a quick reminder that we are no longer 18 and no, we CAN'T drink all night long. But mainly because I had a bunch of doctors appointments that I needed to go to.

Night 1: Call it what you want: Urban Fire / Porch Life / Hood Rat. 
I call it love.

These gems are the hand-painted (regulation) corn hole boards Ellie made.
This also happens to be the game I was playing just prior to falling asleep in a lawn chair at 4am. 

Pre-gaming for bloody mary sunday (on Saturday night). Sunday self needs to remember to remind Saturday night self, that this was a TERRIBLE idea.

Celebrating Bloody Mary Sunday (on Sunday).


The view from the seat I spent my week in. 
A definite upgrade from my desk chair.

The Thanksgiving candle sticks :)

I don't think 6 pictures are necessary. Every night the fire looked like this. 
You get the general idea. 

I made TWO of these.

Also, have I mentioned that my boyfriend has turned into 
Grizzly Adams?
I hate that beard. 


2 comments: