Sunday, January 1, 2012

the over priced birthday want list

January 1st is the beginning of BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!
To kick off my countdown to 24 here are my top 10 over-priced favorites:


*please also note my (small) obsession with the color "camel" this season / all things Tory Burch (that lady sure does appreciate a good camel colored, cross body bag) / Dooney & Burke.

These gems will be mine (soon). I'm obsessed.

I have these in black and because I have yet to find an outfit that they don't look good with... I'm thinking these camel colored beauties need to join my shoe family. the sooner, the better.

This bag.... would be better if she made it in brown... however I love the black and gold detailing and think it would be a great everyday bag that would match with most everything in my closet.

so cute!

Of all the bags I have included in this wish list .... this one is definitely one of my TOP favs!

I love this Dooney bag.... however it would be PERFECT if it had a cross-body shoulder strap!

Camel color + cross body shoulder strap + zip closure = perfection

THANK YOU HUNTER FOR FINALLY MAKING A WIDE-CALF RAIN BOOT!
I would take these in black or green (non-glass) size 8 (just in case :)

DUN DUN DUN DUN! The most beautiful bag EVER!!!!



ok... these aren't over-priced. I just want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment