Thursday, January 5, 2012

party queen

A few weeks ago my bff Ellie graduated nursing school!!
In honor of this awesomeness I did what needed to be done and threw her a PARTY!

I'm just going to go ahead and throw it out there.... my parties pretty much rule.

Chocolate dipped jumbo marshmellows with rainbow sprinkles! 
Courtesy of Pinterest

Chocolate dipped strawberries.
Courtesy of my own creative genius.

The main table set up (in the daylight)

The main table setting at night

I love the drama that the height of the pillar candles add to overall effect.

No graduation party is complete without cupcakes!

White chocolate dipped pretzel rods.

Party guests and the new nurse

Bad picture but those are glass ornaments with tiny pink and clear beads in them that I hung from the curtain rod.... next time I'm going to make about 100 more of these, they were beautiful!

Another view of the main table

My mom's christmas tree (that I made her not put too many ornaments on so it wouldn't clash with the "pink" theme of the party).

I have the handwriting of a 4th grade boy. 

Kitchen table set up. Notice the marshmellows on kabob sticks :) I had them sticking out of a vase filled with lima beans. I know, I'm so creative :) 
Courtesy of Pinterest

A better view of the kabobed marshmellows

Kitchen island set up

Part of the buffet set up.

el mantel ... notice the spray painted wine bottles. 
Courtesy of Pinterest

PS: All the flowers were fake!

Now that I've completely blown your socks off with my impressive party design skills you will be SUPER happy to know that I'm available to plan your next party shin-dig. 
Page me ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment