Friday, July 15, 2011

im blue




Dress: LOFT
Sweater: Gap
Purse: Kate Spade
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Ray Ban 


I'm BLUE ba da ba be da ba da!


I have managed to wear a BLUE dress EVERY single day this week! how's that for impressive? Just to switch things up - I added my pink sweater in an attempt to "brighten things up."


*Still no peanut gallery comments, but like i said it usually takes 3 times and this is only time number 2. I'll give it another wear before I start swearing off cheesy animal prints altogether. 


I have to say that if every week began on a Wednesday, ended on a Friday, and only consisted of 3 working days .. I may actually be able to handle this whole "work" thing. 3 days is just perfect, not too much that you get overwhelmed and tired, and not too little that you don't feel as if you didn't accomplish anything. 


Needless to say, my 3 day work week still required a happy hour (or 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment