Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NY state of mind.



Geez louise I've been gone for so long I don't even know where to begin! And so because I'm lazy and tired of looking at a computer screen (welcome back to work!) I think I'm just going to let the pictures that I took over the past 13 days do the talking for me:) Capiche?


John and I spent 4th of July weekend in St. Augustine celebrating with all my homies at a 3rd of July pool party that Ellie and I threw at my mom's house .. complete with vodka, corn on the cob, vodka, vodka, hamburgers, vodka, potato salad, vodka, and beer. Needless to say vodka and I are now not speaking to one another. I'm considering a restraining order.


grocery shopping for the party!
oh ya.. and i got a haircut from my oh-so-talented friend Kelley!


I left on the 5th to go to New York City for a work event that included 2 full length runway shows, an Olympic Gold Medalist speed skater, a vodka sponsor (I had to break it to vodka then that it and I could no longer be friends), and some AMAZING 2012 Ski fashion designers!


That night John met me in NYC (his FIRST time ever in the city!) after the event was over and we managed to not waste a second of his 10 hours in the big apple - dispite his complaining that his feet hurt from all the walking...pshh. cry me a river. 


The Hudson Hotel Rooftop Bar





The NY cheesecake experience

You like my feather?


The next morning John and I headed to Penn Station to take the Amtrak to Westport, NY (an hour outside Lake Placid) to meet my mom and sisters to hang out at my grandparent's lake house.


And without further adieu I am going to stop here and let the the pictures tell the rest of the story of our mini-vacation in the Adirondacks. enjoy :)



@ The Lake Placid Olympic Ski Jumps



The cousin side-pony bowling league


Chapel Island



Lake Placid Ben & Jerry's

Family picture night

Bluff Island excursion



My footwear of choice for the trip .. judge me:)


Saranac Lake 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment