Thursday, June 30, 2011

what i know



Shoes: Tory Burch


This dress teeters over the line of cheesy animal print and classy pattern... it definitely wasn't an "office winner" seeing as it didn't receive any compliments from the office peanut gallery today, but from what I've  come to realize is that it normally takes a good 3 wears to get anything out of that tough crowd...


What I do know - is that it's comfortable. It's light. It's summer-office appropriate .... And all those things combined make this dress (cheesy animal print or not) a winner in my closet.


I also know that I have one pretty awesome boyfriend (John paid me to say that) who cleaned the house, washed the dog, and had dinner on the table when I walked in the door tonight.


looks like he's finally starting to catch on :)


HOLIDAY / WORK EVENT / VACATION starts tomorrow at noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment