Wednesday, August 3, 2011

boom boom room



Dress: LOFT
Sweater:Ann Taylor
Shoes: Cole Haan


Reason number 765 why I will be getting rid of my Jeep BEFORE the warranty expires:
I cannot (and will never) be able to afford to pay more than $99 dollars to fix my car at any given time.


The day that warranty ends (next August) is the day I hand over the keys. Obviously for another car with just as superior a warranty plan.


I took my beloved (cough, cough, piece of crap) Jeep to the repair place today (20 miles from my house = 45 mins / with NO AC!)  to get the AC repaired. After 2 hours in the waiting room, the old-man desk attendant took pity on me and asked one of his "drivers" to take me back to work. 


In my never ending car ride back to the office with the dealership "driver" J, I learned that not only was J a dealership driver, he is also (quite possibly) the worlds biggest pervert. In 45 minutes I found out that he has plans to open a "couples strip club" complete with boom-boom rooms and a dance floor. J also has plans to open up a nudist colony. yes, a nudist colony. According to J (aka the brains of the colony operation) The nudist colony will only have one rule: All the nudists in his colony have to sign a waiver that they don't have AIDS.  


J is a Driver with a Dream. And a healthy fear of AIDS.


"In the Words of John Lennon, you may be a dreamer but I am not." - Dinner for Schmucks.


PS: (WW update) 3 lbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment