Monday, August 29, 2011

day 16

I am now going on day 16 without a phone charger. 
Due to pure laziness and a lack of funds to by anything with an "apple" on it, I will also be experiencing days 17 and 18 sans phone charger as well. 

Needless to say, the vessel in which my pictures made it to this little blog is missing - in turn leaving you fine people missing out on all my lifeless, worn a million times, boring, August outfits (it's for the better, I promise).

Anyway, this weekend was filled with lots (and lots) of birthday celebrating. Oh and some highlights and and haircut :) John, Remy and I loaded up the car on Saturday and headed home (St. Augustine) to meet his parents for birthday dinner (and obviously most importantly for my hair appt). After the hair was completed and the champagne was drank (thats right - I choose my hair salons based on what free alcohol they serve) Ellie and I made the critical decision to keep the party going while waiting for John and his parents to decide on a time and place to meet - and drink 2-4-1s at our favorite secret spot (shh.. it's chilis). Once we got our party on we met John and his mom and dad at The Beaches restaurant on Vilano beach to drink, drink, and eat a little. 9 hours and one ruined/wasted hair blow-out later (those with thick hair feel my pain),  John and I headed back to my moms to sleep a little before taking the little birthday boy back to Orlando to show up for work on Sunday morning.  

SOOO Sunday morning upon pulling in the driveway I walked right inside, pulled down the covers and slept for 3 hours. Then went to the country I call Ikea for a little tradeshow (work) shopping with Babs. To reward ourselves (mostly me for even being awake) we decided to cheers with the best bloody marys in town - thank you Dexters!

John and I ended the day in bed with Panera to-go, watching the MTV movie awards.
weekend success. 

So what do you do if you cant post pictures of yourself? 
Post pictures of all the fall TV shows that I cant wait to watch ... duh!!

Pan-am
The Playboy Club
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Kendra  (shocker!)

PS: Weight watchers is going well. I have not attended a meeting in a few weeks (due to work and meetings) but when I went home to my moms I "weighed in" ... 9 lbs down.

1 comment:

  1. haha I'm guessing you have an iphone? You can get a super cheap charger for an iphone or any phone on amazon.com !
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete