Tuesday, August 2, 2011

multiple choice


Dress: LOFT
Sweater: Jcrew
Belt: Target
Shoes: Cole Haan

Why haven't I blogged in a week?

A. It's hot
B. My AC is broken
C. I'm "kinda" in job limbo
D. It was my anniversary
E. I'm Lazy
F: ALL OF THE ABOVE

If you chose 'F'..... ding, ding, ding -  you are a winner!

In addition to all those excuses, I've also discovered the (hidden?) world of Etsy. ya, I'm obsessed.

I've also been a point counting, Remy walking (so I can drink more), food weighing fool with this new weight watchers "program" .... so far so good, 4 lbs last week - and tomorrow is my second "weigh in". All I know is I better have lost more this week, seeing as now I sweat anytime I'm outside as well as anytime i'm IN my car (due to a broken AC), double the sweat means double the weight loss - right?
 
I'll be sure to keep you posted :)


1 comment:

  1. I've missed your daily posts! I also LOVE the outfit, I'm kind of obsessed with grey and yellow right now. Good job with WW, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete