Thursday, August 4, 2011

texas crap



Shirt: LOFT
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Banana Republic


Can someone please just answer one question for me? 
When the heck is Texas become worthy of 5 different reality TV shows?


I literally just turned on my TV to watch my normal crap TV line up: jersey crap, new york crap, swamp crap, pawn crap, storage crap .... but now I have to add TEXAS crap to the list. I REALLY DON'T need a TV show (or 5) to show me who is Dallas's most eligible, how Texas beauty queens prepare for a pageant (I lived with a Mississippi pageant queen all through college), or how mothers in the Lone Star state bribe their children with boob jobs to get good grades (my mom is from Texas - no boob job here - she must have been sick on the day they learned that in school) ..... But I'll watch it anyway. 


I'm nothing if not committed to my crap TV line up. Especially crap TV with state names.

No comments:

Post a Comment