Friday, October 26, 2012

keep calm and go gators

As we part ways for the weekend, I'll leave you with some words of wisdom:



I've been doing my best to try and remember to take a picture during each game. Originally, my intention was to take a picture of and I of John during each game, but that plan fizzled when I realized that I'm out of town way too much during football season and that I would take a picture with whomever I was with!

Florida vs. Bowling Green

Florida vs. Texas A&M


Florida vs. Texas A&M



Florida vs. Tennessee



Florida vs. Kentucky



No game. Just drinking and Honey Boo Boo-ing.

Florida vs. LSU
(BEST GAME OF THE SEASON!)



Florida vs. Vandy



Florida vs. South Carolina



Truer words have never been spoken.
(Stolen from the biggest Gator football fan that I know, Ellie)


No comments:

Post a Comment