Thursday, October 25, 2012

oh the places i have been

Update 3:

Years ago I created a mantra for myself: If someone offers you the opportunity to travel for free, take it. Always.

Around the time I took a break quit blogging I took a new job within the same company (possibly a suitable excuse for my lack of posts?). Per usual new job, I had new expectations to learn, new clients to meet, new processes to master, new bosses to impress, and new events to attend which coincidently meant new places to travel!

I've been raking in the frequent flyer miles ever since :)

Hanging out with Olympic Gold Medalist, Dawn Harper in Aspen, CO at the Silver Rush Event hosted by SNOW magazine


Olympic Gold Medalist Evan Lysacek at the Silver Rush Event in Aspen, CO

The Silver Rush Event in Aspen was the first event I planned as part of my new job. Not bad, if I do say so myself :)

Don't let the wine fool you, I was hard at work.


Pearl Street; Boulder, CO


Side trip to my old elementary school on a trip to Ft. Lauderdale.

SNOWbiz Media Event (NYC)... the event that was the bane of my existence from March - July!
(click here to see a video from the event)

St. Augustine's own DJ Applesauce in NYC at SNOWbiz Media event


My work uniform.

A beautiful walk to Blockheads on a beautiful evening in NYC

Next stop, Saranac Lake NY

Not a long trip but just enough time to teach this little cutie how to be the next Honey Boo Boo

And hang out with my 2 favorite sisters

Small plane fear, conquered.




2 comments:

  1. Sooo many places! I'm so very jealous of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I complain about it, I know that I'm a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete