Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the App. diet





Dress: Target
Shoes: Payless

What's more annoying than being sick?
Having a sick boyfriend.
What's more annoying that having a sick boyfriend?
Having a sick dog.
Rem Rod is sick. The gross kind of sick: puking, coughing and sneezing sick. 

So what's the real annoying part of having a sick dog? 
Sick dogs don't have insurance to go to the vet. Correction: Remy does not have insurance to go to the vet.

In other news, thanks to BFF's recent visit, John and I are now on a diet. What diet you might ask? "The App Diet" - yes people, you read that correctly. Not only are our phones being used as "Words with Friends Devices" they are now also keeping track of our caloric intake and ruling/ruining my life. 
I found out today was that if I exercise I am able to have more daily calories.

Basically, I walk my dog for wine. 
I walk him twice for 2 glasses.

Thank you iphone.


PS: The blog Freckles in April has made be obsessed with this DIY tunic. I wanna make it... AFTER I locate my creative genes and buy a pair of scissors. all in due time.


For those that have scissors click here are the DIY directions :)


Pictures from Freckles in April

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for featuring me :)

    Also, have you considered linking your e-mail address to your blogger account? You can find instructions here.

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done!! Thank you for helping me out!!

    ReplyDelete