Saturday, May 14, 2011

minimal redneck



Shirt: Target
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan


What the heck Blogger? 
I get myself all pumped up to post, I start figuring out what I'm going to talk about, who I'm going to make fun of and then BAM "Temporary Error" ... what kind of crap is that!??! 


You will forever have to wonder what funny things happened to me that day and what stupid things my "family" aka Rem-Rod and John put me through. You have Blogger to thank for your loss my friends. Dang technology.


ANYWAY - due to the epic "temporary error" the outfit pictured above is old. I'm not sure how I feel about the final result of this getup. There was a tear in the right sleeve of this shirt, so last minute I decided to hone my sewing skills and use my newly bought scissors to to cut both sleeves off this shirt. In an attempt to not look like a complete redneck in a cutoff sleeveless shirt I paired it with this crochet shrug to soften the "redneck-ness" ... what do you think? 


Today was a fantastically lazy Saturday. 


Dog park - check
Pool (complete with lightening and thunder) - check
Movie (with popcorn of course) - check
Olive Garden (Nothin' bus classy) - check
Lock Up Marathon - currently taking place


PS: Yes, I got hightlights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment