Monday, May 2, 2011

23 year old temper tantrum







Skirt: GAP
Shoes: Cole Haan
Belt: Target

I walked out of the bedroom this morning and was met with "I like that (outfit)" from John. SOLD. The chances of getting a (positive) outfit comment from John are about as slim as squeezing water from a rock. It may not have been my first choice, but with a comment like that from the normally mute peanut gallery, it had to be worn. 

So this may or may not be a brief post. 
I don't want to set any expectations. 

Today I was informed I have to move offices. strike that. 
Today I was informed that I have to move from my cube to a shared office space, the size of 2 cubes, that I will share with 4 other people. Recap: I will be sharing one office, the size of 2 cubes, with 5 people. wtf. Today I also realized that the desk I am listed to move to (in my party of 5 office) actually does not exist. Apparently I am the first person to figure this out? I'll keep you posted. 

With that said, I spent a majority of my day cleaning out my office, purging papers, and catching up on the stuff my brain couldn't handle on Friday after being overwhelmed by the Royal Wedding festivities.

I checked out Target's new Calypso line this weekend and I have to admit I'm not super impressed. I thought for sure the line would have tons of beachy, flowy, loose dresses. not so much. The dresses all kinda looked the same (all 2 of them) and seemed to be better suited for the office, not the beach. I did leave with a pair of shoes from the Calypso line that will be perfect to wear with beach dresses for my upcoming Key West vacation :)

My new Calypso shoes from Target:

 

I apologize for the Monday dullness ... I think I'm having a bit of a 23 year old temper tantrum over the office situation.

Here is a pic from the weekend. Oh yea, I forgot to mention I bought a Rolls Royce. 

I kid.. I kid ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment