Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dear Mexico,

You wanna know the really sad part about this post?
I can't post an outfit picture.
Why you might ask? 
Because I am literally wearing the exact same thing I was wearing in the last post.
Pathetic. I know.


Even though today is Tuesday I skipped out on work yesterday due to a sore throat, so today is technically my Monday, with the best part being that there are only 3 more days until the weekend!
4 day work weeks match my attention span .. just enough without being too much. perfect.


ANYWAY Mothers day weekend went off without a hitch. Mom time, sister time, drinking time, friend time, dog park time, pool time, drinking time, boyfriend time, highlight time, more drinking time, maxi dresses, bathing suits, and fedoras. 


I would like to end this post with an apology letter to Mexico.


Dear Mexico,
Since I didn't have the opportunity to properly pay tribute to your Independence Day aka: My 2nd favorite holiday, I made up for its 10-fold this weekend by eating mexican for every meal and chugging Corona (light) like my green-card depended on it. I will have you know I endured a mexican migraine hangover (the worst kind) for hours on end to show my devotion and celebration for your independence.  
You can re-pay me in churros and Taco Bell .. Or just keep being independent so I can celebrate next year.


Adios,
Maggie


*I PROMISE outfit pictures tomorrow!
Until then, please allow me to feed my dog-picture-taking addiction. Enjoy.

 Dirty dogs ride trunk-style home from the dog park. 
Such a rebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment