Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jody: Tickle Me Chic





Hi Friends! 

I'm out of town this week (in Key West .. be jealous). In my absence I have lined up some FANTASTIC guest bloggers for you to become obsessed with:) Please meet my  blog-star friend Jody from Tickle Me Chic!


Hello lovelies! I am Jody, writer and creator of Tickle Me Chic. A blog about everything fashion, from news to outfits, I report it. My dear friend Maggie invited me to guest blog while she is away on her travels, letting you all have a little peak into my closet.



I recently joined the movement, bloggers do it better, and this look was my first challenge. So without further adieu, here’s White Stripes.




I chose a boho chic look with a trendy twist. Maxi dresses and skirts are my personal favorite trend right now so I wanted to focus my attention around this precious striped dress from Forever 21. With my style being more laid back, this look was perfectly me. Growing up in the Cayman Islands, I love the beach so I knew it was the perfect backdrop for one of my favorite springtime outfit.

Hope you pretties like my look. Come visit me over at Tickle Me Chic. I love meeting other fashionistas! Enjoy Key West Maggie!
Xxx, Jody   

No comments:

Post a Comment