Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kelsey: Snappy Casual




Hi Friends! 

I'm out of town this week (in Key West .. be jealous). In my absence I have lined up some FANTASTIC guest bloggers for you to become obsessed with:) Please meet my blogging idol...drum roll please.....Kelsey from Snappy Casual!


Hello, all you Hookers! ...Wait...that so did not come out right. Anyway...I'm Kelsey from Snappy Casual. It's so fun to be visiting y'all today while Maggie is enjoying her time in Key West (jealous!). I'm always up for a styling challenge, so I went ahead and threw all my favorite spring trends into one outfit…there's a lot going on! What do you think?





Trench: TargetBrooch: Target (I think?)Shirt: Maude via boutique in AustinPants: VANS via clothing swapShoes: Target
4 THINGS I'M LOVING THIS SPRING:
  1. Color blocking. This is actually my first attempt at color blocking, and I really liked it! The colors are unpredictable, but they work well together.
  2. The color coral. Anything pink or orange is hot for spring! I'm also loving loose and flowy blouses, so I wear this shirt a lot.
  3. Colored, cropped pants. I was so excited when I spotted these at a clothing swap a couple months ago. And I was even more thrilled when they fit me perfectly! I'd been wanting to try brightly colored pants for a while, and it offered me a risk-free opportunity to try it out.
  4. Nude patent heels. The outfit is fairly bright, so I didn't want to add yet another color. These nude heels are just the perfect touch of softness to an otherwise bold look.

No comments:

Post a Comment