Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the hole.




Dress / Belt: Target
Shoes: Cole Haan


This outfit is a direct result of 4 other options not working this morning. 


My hair is a direct result of wanting to stay in bed till 8:30. 


Best part: I've never received more compliments.  


I know you all are wondering (I may have forgotten to mention that I am also an expert mind reader) why I have abandoned my favorite shoes ever ... my heels. If you weren't thinking this, you now are - and now I'm reading your mind! 


ANYWAY, last week I mentioned (there may have been a small temper tantrum involved) that I was in the process of moving offices. Out of my cube into a hole. Yes, inmates in solitary confinement have it better than me. I'm pretty sure that solitary confinement would be an upgrade to the hole that I share with 3 others. This hole makes the handicap stall look like the Trump Tower. This hole also happens to be 4 "zones" away from solitude, the color printer, my boss, the color printer, the front door, and most importantly the color printer. Basically, I'm in training mode for the iron man. or the mental hospital. 


Long story short, this move to the hole has not only banished me from any privacy, but now is also impeding upon my sense of shoe style. It's a flats only world for those of us in marathon training.

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at your wit even when you blog pretty much everyday! I couldn't do it. You're a blogstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I had this dress!

    ReplyDelete