Monday, May 23, 2011

Meredith: yours, mine and ours


Hi Friends! 

I'm out of town this week (in Key West .. be jealous). In my absence I have lined up some FANTASTIC guest bloggers for you to become obsessed with:)

Please meet blogging super-star...drum roll please.....Meredith from yours,mine and ours!


 Meredith here.
 I live over at yours, mine and ours and Maggie invited me here today to share one of my fave outfits with you guys. 
...
Piece of cake. 
See, I have a thing for cutting clothes up at the last minute. 
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 
(more than often it doesn't. oops.)
Well one time my scissors made some magic and I loved the result:
 The ruffled sweater vest? Yeah, it had sleeves up until about 10 minutes before church.
Chopping off the sleeves and throwing it over a freepiled muumuu turned out to be one of my fave outfits choices ever. 
So far.
Woo hoo for spontaneity/insanity/sharp scissors!
...
 Thanks for letting me come over today, Maggie! Enjoy your vaycay!


1 comment:

  1. Jealous of Key West!

    Love what you did with the sweater, way to jazz up an outfit.

    ReplyDelete