Saturday, April 30, 2011

the 2 mimosa diet

Today can probably end now.
I've done everything I want to do for the day, can't it just be time for bed?


I  "accidentally" woke up to watch the Royal Wedding - it was an accident because I only wanted to turn the TV on at 4am so I could just open my eyes and check on things throughout the rest of my night. yea right. I was hooked. So basically I have been awake since 4am this morning, watched the Royal Wedding twice (once at home and then once with friends at 9:30am), been on 2 conference calls, sat in one meeting and re-designed a full page ad. All before 5pm. That people is what I would like to call a successful day.



Red Bull call me, I could be your newest sponsor. 



So was it just me, or did Pippa kinda outshine her newly crowned Princess sister? I've officially decided that all my bridesmaids have to look super ugly at my (never going to happen) wedding. On the bright-side, trash bags are cheap ladies :) 


But alas, I still have drinks to drink, friends from out of town to hang out with and I need to feed myself (apparently my 2 mimosa breakfast is not a sufficient enough diet for us early risers).


If you want to vote on some of the Royal Wedding's craziest outfits/hats and of course the most famous wedding dress in the world ... head on over to Outfitchec.com!


Here is a (rather blurry thanks to the mimosas) picture of the Royal Wedding watching party - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment