Wednesday, June 29, 2011

aka: elmers glue



Shoes: Nine West 

I'm on a boat ... in my flippy floppies!


pshhh ... I WISH!


Despite the rain, the clouds, the puddles, and my freezing cold "office" (a term I use loosely) - this nautical getup was just what my brain needed to get over the Wednesday hump and remind myself that "vacation" is only a few (long) days away.


Today also happened to be my first run with dry-shampoo. 
I don't know if I'm not using it right or if I'm using the wrong kind - but this stuff ain't all that it's cracked up to be.


I followed all the directions, sprayed it 8-12 inches from my hair, waited 2-3 minutes before brushing it through and waited for the miracle. 13 hours later and I'm still waiting. 


All I know is that my 3-day old hair felt cleaner before I sprayed on the Elmers glue aka: dry shampoo.


Needless to say, I'll be sportin' the "grunge look" until a 
dry-shower spray is invented.


that'll be the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment