Monday, June 27, 2011

worry wart.





Skirt: LOFT
Sweater: Jcrew
Shoes: Cole Haan


Apparently I forgot how to get dressed this morning. 
I think my Nyquil and Afrin usage is finally starting to effect my brain. and it's usefulness. 


This weekend was filled with LOTS of sleeping, movies, sleeping, and .... dog seizures. You read that right - Remy suffered his first dog seizure this weekend, and it was honestly the scariest thing ever. I don't think I will EVER be able to have kids, or at least have kids and allow them to live a normal life, because I would go absolutely INSANE worrying about them. I all but started seizing myself when little re-rod was having seizure after seizure. it was horrible.


Sunday however was a different story. My college roommate came to town to hang out - and that hanging out consisted of a bloody mary brunch, pedicures, hair cuts, starbucks, and chiplote. all of my favorite things in one day. ending with a "big fat gypsy wedding" marathon and all new episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians, and Ice Loves Coco. the best part of Sundays. duh. 


How as your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment