Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rabbit Rabbit



Jeans: Gap
Headband: Jcrew
Shoes: Tory Burch


Rabbit Rabbit: It's what my college roommate and I race to tell each other on the 1st of every month - the first person to say it has good luck for the month. I lost this month.


I think my taste buds are maturing. I'm scared.


I've gone my entire life hating: 
Olives
Asian food (except I like sushi without raw stuff)
White cream sauce ie: chicken alfredo
Apple pie (yes, for real)
Strawberries
Watermelon
Ginger


Now all of the sudden the stuff I threw temper tantrums and got grounded over in elementary school are kinda starting to taste alright.


urgh. I finally become old enough to move out, grocery shop on my own, and make my own meal decisions and now I decide to quit being a picky eater!?! W.T.F.


I guess my stomach finally caught up with the food budget. CHEAP.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, especially your hair and headband. Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete