Wednesday, June 22, 2011

right on time.





Sweater: Jcrew
Dress / Shoes: Target


As far as Remy is concerned I am checking my email - NOT blogging. I promised the little house destroy-er a trip to the dog park, hoping that he could find it in his heart to forgive me for going out of town last weekend ... and stop potty-ing in his crate and ruining the air quality of my house. That little rem-rod sure knows how to hold a grudge!


Needless to say - todays post will be short.


The same super glue that held me to the bed yesterday morning was apparently still in full force this morning. It took every bit of will power and my hatred of the Casey Anthony case to get out of bed and out of the house before the trial began for the day. Had that all gone according to plan I would have broken my cardinal rule and been on time to work. To ensure that rule was not broken, I took a left out of the driveway and headed to the bank, and then to kill some more time I drove to 2 gas stations looking for "Red Machine" Naked juice (my fav) which apparently Publix (without consulting with me first) has stopped carrying. 3 pit stops later I strolled into work ... right on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment