Tuesday, June 21, 2011

stupid trial




Dress / Belt: Target
Shoes: Payless


I'm almost 100% positive that John super glued me to the bed this morning - making getting up nearly impossible.... which is conveniently the excuse I'm going to use to explain the lack of creativity in this outfit. Had I not been so sick of hearing about the stupid Casey Anthony trial on the news I probably would still be laying in that bed - but thanks to that stupid trial Orlando has taken it upon themselves to cancel all normal TV. In short: they have screwed me out of watching Regis and Kelly - inevitably making me early to work ... and well .. people might start getting used to it. i can't handle expectations like that. 


Not only has the trial made watching normal TV impossible - and screwed up my normal work lateness .. it's also begun to dictate when I can take lunch ... everyday I wait till the dang judge lets the jury recess for lunch so I can insure that when I go home it's not on EVERY channel. Not to mention it has totally messed up my Saturday morning routine - because for all you lucky non-Orlando residents that may not know - the trial is also conducted on Saturdays. 


I've had enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment