Thursday, June 9, 2011

i need some help.

Hey peeps I need your help!

I leave next friday to go to a college friends wedding in Ohio and I have been stressing about what to wear ever since I met Mallory 5 years ago. Now the big day is a little more than a week away and I need YOUR help deciding what to wear!

Puhhhllleassse leave me a comment and let me know which dress you prefer :) .. and umm.. while you're at it, can you tell me which shoes you think will go best with the dress you choose?

Thank you x a billion!!! 
I can't wait to see which dress ya'll incredibly fashion-forward ladies choose for me to wear :)


DRESS #1
ANN TAYLOR LOFT

 DRESS # 2
JCREW

                          SHOES A         SHOES B
                NINE WEST       TORY BURCH


Moving on...


Today I was saved by yet another blogging miracle! 
Today's outfit was particularly horrible ...  definitely not an outfit deserving of pictures, explanation or discussion. yes, THAT bad. 


Thats when I logged on to blogger and saw my picture in the "mini-feed" .. hmm? Turns out, my friend Jody featured me (and my maxi dress obsession) on her blog, Tickle Me Chic! Be sure to check it out:)






SCORE!!!



1 comment: