Thursday, June 23, 2011

it happened.





Shirt: old nasty (aka Old Navy)
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Target


It's finally happened. 
Exactly what I knew would happen the moment I found out we would be moving into my pre-school office.


I'm sick.


Sore throat, runny rose, sore throat, sore throat, sore throat kinda sick. And as far as I'm concerned that's the worst kind.


I mean there are probably other contributing factors to my sickness .. like maybe a lack of sleep. But I'm one of those "put all your eggs into one basket" kinda girls - and well - I prefer to blame todays sickness (and everything else that sucks) on pre-school.


So on my way into work this morning in an obvious attempt to be even later than normal I stopped into Publix and stocked up on everything a sick person should eat to try and get better:



  • Naked Juice (NOT Red Machine, b/c as I've mentioned before - my Publix has apparently decided to  stop carrying the best juice known to man kind)
  • EmergenC 
  • Bananas
  • Simply Orange Juice
  • Cough drops
  • Blueberry muffins (b/c they were on sale & they're my fav)



$22 dollars later I should start feeling better in no time!

In other news: Remy still hates me. I didn't take him to the dog park, instead opting to give him a bath. yea. NOT his idea of a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment