Wednesday, June 15, 2011

potty training




Dress/Belt: Target
Sweater: LOFT
Shoes: Cole Haan


The camo dress debuts again! While posting these pictures I realized that I have paired a different sweater with this dress each time I've worn it .. and progressively those sweater sleeves get shorter and shorter as the weather gets hotter and hotter .. next time there may not be any arm covering. And once again, Orlando is slowly but surly ruining my ability to dress myself each day.


In other news, I think my new pre-school office is officially effecting my ability to think like an adult .. it's almost like I have some Benjamin Button syndrome attacking my brain and I'm slowly getting dumber each day. It literally took me ALL day to START doing something that would normally take me 2 hours. It was like my first day of work all over again. unacceptable.


If thats not reason enough for a required afternoon nap, I'm not sure what is. 
OR a stronger dose of adderall. 
Due to the fact that I currently take the highest dose of adderall legally allowed - My vote is for the nap. I brought my Snuggie to work in anticipation.


This photo may bring me the same joy that a parent feels when their over-grown kid goes potty on the toilet for the first time ... lil Rem Rod has FINALLY lifted his leg. John was so pumped he took a picture. enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment