Tuesday, June 28, 2011

an office winner



Jacket: Target
Dress: Marshalls
Shoes: Tory Burch


It's one of those days people. 


It started off with my cell phone alarm going off and then buzzing itself right off the nightstand falling right behind the bed .. all while slowly getting louder / more annoying. For for anyone that doesn't know, John is a HORRIBLE morning person, like the worst ever. So having to wake him up and ask him to get out of bed and then help me move the bed so I could get and stop the increasingly annoying phone alarm is basically the same as me asking him to please cut off his foot with a dull knife. It didn't go over well. However it took him about 30 seconds to realize that even if I stopped shaking him and screaming at him to get up, he would eventually get sick and tired of hearing the phone alarm on full blast belting Verizon's finest ringtone.


it was a no good, very bad, start to the morning.


Only made worse when I had the brilliant idea to try and wear that dang mustard yellow skirt that makes me late every time - needless to say I walked out the door late (i only feel bad about todays lateness because it was WAY later than normal). mustard yellow skirt on the floor. wearing outfit combo #18. and OF COURSE the outfit that I put the LEAST amount of effort into is what I like to refer to as an "office winner" ... aka ... the office people (kinda like the YMCA people minus the hard hats) liked it.

2 comments:

  1. This is more in relation to a few posts ago when you mentioned it raining and I was wondering if you ever found your rain boots? I'm still on the lookout myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no!!! still NO rain boots - but it rains EVERYDAY and I need them NOW!!

    ReplyDelete