Wednesday, June 8, 2011

trapper keeper.




Shirt: Gap
Shoes: Tory Burch


I took these pictures today just to prove to you all how wardrobe-lazy I have become.


2 day old curly hair - check.
Dirty skirt - check.
Shirt tucked in (because of the giant soy sauce stain) - check.
Flats - don't even get me started. (read this to know why)


I'm pretty sure to ramp up my work's "pre-school looking" new "work space" they have decided to add Physical Education to our daily curriculum by making us park our cars a solid ten minute walk away from the office. cute.


So it's T-minus 2 days and counting until the dreaded "move" of 2011.
I called my mom today to discuss the possibility of getting a Barbie car (preferably the Hummer model) in the next few days. 


Me: Mom, I'm going to need a Barbie car.
Mom: We had this conversation 20 years ago. no.
Me: I know but now I realllllly need one now, they're like a status symbol.
Mom: I didn't agree with them then. I don't agree with them now. walk.
Me: Urghh... can you at least write me a note saying that I have some sort of sickness that requires me to nap from 12-1?
Mom: maybe. 


I'll keep working on that argument, I should at the least be able to squeeze out a sympathy Razor scooter or maybe a bike helmet. I've already explained to John (in detail) the new Trapper-Keeper I want, he said he might "spring" and get me some safety scissors to put into my Lisa Frank pencil holder. 


I'm livin' the dream.


Just thought ya'll may need a good laugh - enjoy:)






No comments:

Post a Comment