Monday, April 11, 2011

chicken, it's whats for dinner





Shoes: Target


I'm switching things up folks. After days and weeks and months of careful style blog creeping, I have come to the conclusion that in order for me to be an"official style blogger" I need to post my pictures before my jabber. why you ask? because that's what everyone else does. And yes, if you told me to jump off a bridge because everyone else was doing it, I would probably do it too.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good (or bad) trend.


So John doesn't know it yet .. but we have a bet going on. I'm secretly betting him that I can cook dinner using ONLY what we have on the shelves of our pantry and fridge for one whole week. Yup, I'm boycotting the grocery store to prove to John that we don't have to grocery shop for every meal and that we don't have to go out just because there may not be an obvious meal choice sitting right in front of us. BUT what IS sitting right in front of us is CHICKEN. an entire jumbo, Costco sized bag of chicken. Bonappetit! PS: By "whole week" I mean Sunday-Thursday. "Cooking on Friday night" is not a magazine a subscribe to/work for.


Don't let my summer-esque outfit fool you .. nope.. i didn't wear it to work. This little number went on a field trip outside the closet to an AFTER work farewell party for my aunt, who is leaving us (for a ONE week) to visit Ireland. I kindly requested a picture of her making out with the Blarney Stone as a souvenir. I'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

  1. I love love that dress, a lot. And I just got those shoes yesterday! Wore them today, and loved them. I think they're even the same color!

    ReplyDelete