Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the white truth



Shirt: Gap 
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Payless


I think it's also pretty lame (of me) that I have worn this shirt COUNTLESS times ... in fact this may very well be one of my favorite tops ... and ya'll have never had the (wonderful) opportunity to see it! I'm not sure why whenever I wear this top I forget to take outfit pictures, but I'm pretty sure it's because subconciously I don't really want you to know how much I actually wear this gem. 


I have a question for you - how do we feel about white denim? In all honesty? Gap, Jcrew, and LOFT are saturating their websites with these questionable clothing items and I'm just not sure which side of the fence I fall on when it comes to these purely whites.  
I posted them to my website, Outfitchec.com this evening, but the jury is still out. Log on and rate them!




Today is the day ... drum roll please ... THE VOICE!! 
I fell victim to NBC's relentless advertising and actually found myself re-arranging my Tuesday night TV schedule to see see what all the hype was about. I'll just go ahead and admit it: I'm lame. 


In other news, I had a WONDERFUL meeting today with a fellow Orlando blogger and a lover of all things pretty, Miss Mary, the creator of the beautiful design blog Olivet. Together we have brainstormed some pretty big ideas that  I think ya'll are really going to like :) No beans are spilling out of my bag .. you will just have to keep checking in to see what we have up our (always adorable) sleeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment