Monday, April 18, 2011

chore chart



Dress: Target
Sweater: Target
Shoes: Cole Haan


I'm blogging right now as a distraction from cooking dinner. 
URGH I cooked 4 times last week, shouldn't that mean I'm off the hook for at least a month?? Apparently that's not the case and John is not a student of my school of thought. 


In an effort to distract John from being lazy on his morning off, I woke up early (and by early I mean 3 minutes earlier than normal) and wrote up a chore chart. Genius. When I came home from lunch it was as if tiny little Mr. Clean angels had invaded my tiny midget mansion and had worked magic. Shelves that had not been dusted in months had been returned to their original Ikea woodgrain color. Dishes that had taken up residence in my dishwasher, were unloaded, and last but not least, my once broken vacuum was fixed and sucking up carpet crap like it was brand new. 


John may claim to "hate" the chore chart and complain that he's "to old to be told what to do".... but that baby is here to stay. My future children better come out holding Windex and a mop or stay where they are if they know what's good for them. 


I know how to make a chore chart and I'm not afraid to put your name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment