Thursday, April 14, 2011

dog park



Shoes: Tory Burch 



My moms dog left the other day and ever since he went back home, Lil Rem just hasn't been the same. Moping around with his head down, sleeping all the time, not being annoying ... If I didn't know any better (or I was a vet) I would say that Mr. Rem has a giant case of doggy depression. Not even the dog park can cure it. believe me. Yesterday I lowered my (not so high) standards, put my big girl panties on went against every moral bone in my body and took Rem to the sneak peak of hell - aka: the dog park. 
It was like walking into the High School cafeteria and your the new kid, and you forgot to wear pants, and you have outrageous acne and you have a retainer head-piece on. It sucked.

Remy on the other hand, loved it. stupid dog.



I love it when out of town work friends come to visit - it's basically the best way ever to make doing nothing look like work. lots and lots and lots of work. yup, that's what happened today - my friend that I met in Vegas on a work trip came to visit me! (yes, I realize that usually people go to Vegas and come back with STDs, lots of money / no money, or with with a husband. I however, came back with a friend). Her visit managed to eat up a whole bunch of my work day and I wouldn't have had it any other way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment