Tuesday, April 5, 2011

happy feet / bad dog

I'm about an inch away from putting Mr. Remy's leash on him and taking him on a little field trip to the Orange County Humane Society to let him realize how good he has it. 

Between running INTO the UPS man's truck while he was stopped at the people next door's house, tipping over the kitchen trash can and spreading garbage from my kitchen to China, peeing in his crate, throwing up on the couch, and last but not least BOLTING out my front door and hauling butt to the end of the street and forcing me to chase him in 3-inch heels. Today was not his day.

It's high time to shape up or ship our Rem-Rod.

Moving on to more exciting topics ... I LOVE MY NEW SHOES!!
Payless you have made my feet smile :) 
These definitely pushed me out of my "office cool but still young" comfort zone. But in a good way. They were beyond comfortable and even though I didn't receive any shoe-praise today from my co-workers, the smile they put on my face every time I looked down at my feet made it feel a little bit like Christmas all day long :) Highly recommended.

I'm glad my shoes made me happy, because this outfit was just "blah." Yes, "BLAH" is an adjective now. However, as you may or may not have noticed... I'm wearing DENIM (again) in the form of a shirt. I guess you could say I was pushin' my outfit comfort zones all day.





The trouble maker in time-out

Pants: Gap
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment