Thursday, April 28, 2011

maxi love affair







Belt / Shoes: Target


Does anyone know the legal way to change your first name?
I'm thinking I may want to make it official and change my name from Maggie to Maxi.I figure since maxi dresses are my absolute favorite article of clothing on the planet, I might as well pay tribute and change my name to honor the greatest item of clothing ever made. I really think I would have loved living back in the olden days where women wore long dresses because they were expected to - I wish someone would expect me to so I could get away with wearing these gems everyday of my life. I fear that until a time machine is invented, if I were to wear my maxis everyday I would just be considered weird. 


Weird but (hella) comfortable. I think this type of decision involves a pros/cons list and a legit game of rock-paper-scissors with John (who will obviously be playing on the side of weirdness).


I got all caught up explaining my Kmart adventures yesterday, that I forgot to mention that I lost Remy! More like Remy is an idiot and lost himself, but non the less, he was lost. in my house. Let me remind you that I live in a midget mansion and the chances of me loosing my dog in these cramped quarters are about the same as me loosing John in here. not a chance.


Normally I leave Rem-Rod in his crate, but because I only planned to be gone for a few minutes I left him out and locked the front door. When I got home, I unlocked the door, no Remy. very weird.
I opened every shower curtain, called for him, looked under the beds - nothing. not even a whimper or a cry for help. WTF. At this point I was ready to call the cops and file a report saying someone had stole Lil Rem right out of my house. 15 minutes of terror later I opened the last closed door in my house. my closet. There is he was, all 30 pounds of him, on the other side of my laundry basket just chillin'.


stupid dog. 


On the subject of stupid - check out this gem my mom brought back from Europe for John. He's always the lucky one.



No comments:

Post a Comment