Monday, April 25, 2011

i just wanna party




Shoes: Tory Burch

This outfit is a direct result of forgetting to (again) press start on the dryer. As much as I love the accessibility of this dress, it is just another reminder that I need to buy a nude slip! Today I also learned how to be lazier about doing my hair: 
1: shower
2: blow dry
3: only straighten your bangs

My fun filled weekend was indeed - fun. What my body didn't get in sleep it made up for in wine. Easter Sunday came early ... 6am early, for sunrise service on Vilano beach. As much as I hate waking up early, I am reminded once a year that 6am has its perks - shown mainly in the form of beautiful sunrises. It was even pretty with my sunglasses on - early mornings, bright sun and wine hangovers don't marry very well. Easter also marked the end of lent - Frozen yogurt is back on the menu with a vengeance! 

 Remy (sans beard) on Easter Sunday.
 
This would be my sister. Sound asleep. At church.

A beautiful Easter morning St. Augustine Sunrise

I recently stumbled across this blog, these women, and this shop. I am green with envy that these lucky ladies get to do what they LOVE every single day of their life.  I am obsessed with their attention to every detail and the mixture of soft and hard textures that these beautiful ladies incorporate into each display they craft. Being the event planner that I am - I want to plan an party worthy of having the ladies of Conservatorie design centerpieces, showcase every white flower they can think of, and transform my small little midget mansion into a mini Anthropologie. but I don't want that party to be a wedding. I repeat: No Wedding. Is it at all possible for me to just have a party where flowers, handmade invitations and dressing up is allowed? The aforementioned party will also have live banjo music, sweet tea (and beer) served in mason jars, burlap table clothes, a homemade photo booth, white curtains and hanging candles. Now will someone please just give me a reason to throw a party?!



Congratulations to Danica for graduating!!! 
I had such a WONDERFUL time celebrating if you and your family :

No comments:

Post a Comment