Monday, March 14, 2011

breaking news

BREAKING NEWS: I actually decided to give something up for Lent. 
After process of elimination (what haven't I done or eaten since last Wednesday?) and a guilt trip from my mom I narrowed down my options. It was between showering and frozen yogurt. 


It was a tough decision, but frozen yogurt won. John threatening to lock me out of the house if I quit showering made my decision a little easier.  T-minus 35 days and counting.


MORE (important) EXCITING BREAKING NEWS!
My website www.outfitchec.com is now officially up and running! 
Outfitchec: Not experts just the second opinion you need to make an informed outfit choice.
As of today, there is a button that allows  you to upload pictures directly to the site - for anyone that knows the trauma I've dealt with getting this functionality working knows how important today is! CHEC IT OUT :)


Today my bff / drinking buddy came and kidnapped me out of my office (I'm still trying to figure out how she got through our high-tech security system) and we partied like it was the first Monday after "Springing Forward" ..  and by this I mean we took a field trip to the Shipyard Empourium for some happy hour beer and lobster. It was basically like I was back in college, but better, because instead of coming home and having to curse at myself for getting drunk and then trying to do homework, I got to come home and blog to all of you about it! Don't grade me. 




1 comment:

  1. Maggie I did not know you had a blog, and now this makes me so happy! And I really enjoyed the part about drinking and not having to do homework. I love that too!!! miss you. and good luck with the no-yogurt challenge - I would probably not be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete