Thursday, March 3, 2011

one of those days

Usually naming my blog post is the last thing I do. That however, is not the case today. I've had it in my head since 2pm exactly what this post was going to be called, and between then and now, i've managed to talk myself out of adding the expletives that I feel would only emphasize the crappiness of my day. 


what a day.


I wont go into details. All I know is that today is a perfect example of why the esteemed "grown-up" life is something I wish I could have just dated, warmed up to, and then tied the knot.  


Moving forward... I had a completely different outfit picked out for today (yes, in an attempt to make it to my mandatory 9:15am morning meeting, I TRIED to pick out my outfit ahead of time) as luck would have it, I forgot to press start on the dryer, and I had to move on to plan G (B though F were no-gos). Come to think of it, I should have known then that the stars were not aligned in my favor today and gotten back into bed.


Anyway, I don't think outfit G was all that bad...






Shirt: Gap
Pants: Gap
Earrings: Target
Belt: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment