Friday, March 11, 2011

taxi-cab yellow

All I know is that it took some balls (and lack of clean clothes) for me to wear this shirt today.It is literally the brightest, yellow-ist piece of clothing I own. The lack of comments that I received on my previous outfits this week was made up ten fold by the amount of conversations I had about my taxi-cab yellow tunic. It's a wonder what taxi-cab yellow will do to bring out the black in someone's un-natural hair color. Between the shirt and the hair I should have come prepared with flyers announcing my getting dressed objectives.


Needless to say,  I will be wearing this thing again. and again.


Funny story: Today when I was walking out of work, towards the bar (duh), right out in front of the entry to alcohol heaven was the blood mobile. oh the irony.













Tank: Suddenly Skinny (Target)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Tory Birch


No comments:

Post a Comment