Thursday, March 10, 2011

temptation

I think God enjoys torturing me. Specifically by putting my office above a bar. Not just any bar, a bar with a happy hour that takes place conveniently during leaving work time. A time when I'm hungry, very, very thirsty and have not an ounce of will power in me to just keep walking towards my car. I'm weak.


I'm quite certain that if the bar were to turn into like a dentists office, or a blood mobile I would be a much more productive member of society/better puppy momma/girlfriend/house-cleaner. I am also certain that the bar below my office might face bankruptcy if I were suddenly to loose my alcoholic tendencies and were to stop being the loyal and devoted customer that I have proven myself to be.


Obviously this rainy day brought out some outfit creativity. NOT.
And yes, my hair is that black. I don't want to talk about it.







Tank: Target
PantsGap
Shoes: Aldo
Belt: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment