Monday, March 7, 2011

march in disguise

Oh Florida you have thrown me for a loop. Just when I thought it was safe to pack away my winter clothes and debut my spring wardrobe (and by this I mean start choosing clothes from a different, more colorful, clothes pile off the floor) you change your mind and decide to revert back to December temperatures.


Yesterday I'm digging out my bathing suit and today I'm pulling out my parka. What. The. Heck.


Needless to say today's outfit was not what I had planned wear. It's a mis-match of things that came together only making me 11 mins late to work - definitely the earliest the office has seen my in all of 2011. Record set.


Please do your best to ignore my car door AND my off-center necklace. I will learn how/where to pose one day very soon. 
I promise.





I also wanted to share the bottle of champagne that was sitting on my co-workers desk. I'm obsessed with the packaging and the fact that it's champagne sans the cork! Fact: I'm an expert champagne de-corker. Just one of my many alcoholic talents.

Cheers!





Pants: Gap
Sweater: Target
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment