Wednesday, March 2, 2011

vip

I prefer to read blogs by people that talk about their personal lives. I think by providing a little bit of insight into your life, it makes your blog more relatable, interesting, and well... worth reading/creepin'. 

Me: I'm a recent transplant from St. Augustine living in Winter Park, Florida. I graduated from a small private college last year and was lucky enough to score a job right out of school. I work for a large international media company, specifically with magazines, in the event marketing department. The "grown-up" world is definitely not cracked up to what I thought it would be. Had I known what I know now, I think it's safe to say I would have majored in figuring out the most effective way to stay in college as long as possible. Why did I have to be so darn driven!?
  

With that said, it's probably time you meet some VIPs in my life. 
Being that I live with 2 of them, it's inevitable that I will at some point reference or *complain about something having to do with them.

*Complaining - another one of those habits I work hard to perfect.


Meet Boyfriend (John)



Meet Dog  
(Remington, Remy, Rem-rod, Rem-rem, Remster)



I love them both. 
But Remys my favorite, you'd have to be blind to NOT love a face like that. seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment