Thursday, March 31, 2011

day by numbers

My day in numbers:


1. it's hook & stylit's official 1 month anniversary!
2. thanks to mini hurricane Katrina work was cancelled
3. i still went to work
4. 2 hours late
5. left 1/2 an hour early
6. ended up having the most productive day of my month (maybe even all year)
7. it did not stop raining ALL day
8. i wore crocs to work. i told you i would!
9. it's john's night to choose the tv schedule
10. Police Women, Perfect Couples, Swamp People, Mounted in Alaska, Jersey Shore Reunion.
11. what can i say? I'm a lucky girl.


Due to my lack of outfit pictures today (and yesterday... and maybe the day before too) I'm sharin' my pajama love! 


Now you're the lucky one!


have I mentioned were dog sitting for next 16 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment