Wednesday, March 16, 2011

mystic tan

Today was one for the history books folks. I lost my spray tan virginity. I'm telling you what - If I would had I known how easy/amazing/harmless it was I'd of been asking Santa for my very own Mystic Tanning booth  instead of that stupid mini-pony for the past 22 Christmases. 


If all goes according to plan, I'll be "fitting in" with my hood friends by Friday.  


So today was totally one of those days where the outfit in my head is way better staying exactly where it was conceived (I hate that word) - in my head. In reality the outfit in my head actually looks like crap on my body. It's like my brain thinks I'm 20 lbs lighter than I am, that all my clothes dont have stains on them, and that I actually hang things up and own an iron. My brain needs a reality check.


Today was also the day that my Blackberry decided to die while I was sleeping and not wake me up. Thank goodness for God's gift to the technology retarded - iPhones and annoying survey callers at 8am. Without the combination of the two there is a very likely possibility that I would not have made it to work at all.  The cards were stacked against be from the start. Kinda.


Today I was also reminded what an old man my boyfriend is. I get 3 phone calls in a row, 2 voicemails, followed by a text frantically informing me that Nate Dog died. 


2:13pm - 2:45pm
Me: Nate who?
Me: Who died?!?!?
No reply from Old Man Boyfriend 
Me: Hello??? Nate who???
Me: Are you ok?




5:18pm
Old Man Boyfriend: Sorry I was taking a nap
*because old people require afternoon napping
Old Man Boyfriend: Nate Dog died
Me: yes I know! you told me, whose Nate??
Old Man Boyfriend: Your not gangster


From what I have been able to conclude with my limited info: 
Nate Dog may or may not have been a rapper/drug dealer.


Today's outfit sets a new record for work lateness: 33 mins 







Shirt: Gap
Pants: Gap
Tank: Target
Belt: Target
Shoes: Nine West

2 comments:

  1. MAggie!
    Saw someone new was following me and so excited it's you!!! no i can follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous!i've been wanting a spray tan for forev. i'm whiter than white and need one bad. lucky! ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete