Wednesday, March 2, 2011

habits

I have to admit, keeping this blog has made me much more aware of what I wear - it's definitely made getting dressed in the morning a bit more of a time consuming experience.  


Walking out the door with clothes on does not seem to be my problem.

Walking out of the door with enough time to get to work seems to be the issue. 


I'm a creature of habit, unfortunately being on time to work (or anywhere for that matter) is not one of those habits. However, begging boyfriend to take the dog out, watching the TODAY show through the 3rd hour, catching up with my buddies Regis and Kelly, and trying on multiple outfit combinations every morning are a few of the habits getting to work is competing with. 


Urgh. Priorities. 






Shirt: Target
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment