Monday, March 28, 2011

ulta-tastic

What do you think about my new background? I'm kind of on the fence about it, so tell me the truth.


It rained today. And if Al Roker (my least favorite of the TODAY show crew) is telling the truth, it's going to be raining tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and the next day. If that's not reason enough to buck up and buy a pair of non-offensive (no pattern) rain boots, I'm not sure what is. However, until I buy aforementioned rain boots, I decided today that I will be sporting my ever-so-classy crocs. I'll be sure to plan my outfits accordingly. 


It's so hard to be positive on a rainy Monday. I have a hard enough time being positive ANY monday, but rain makes the positivity flow rough. 


People you would be proud. I walked into Menchie's today and DIDN'T get ANY frozen yogurt! Now if only I could be that iron-fisted about not spending money, drinking, eating taco bell, and watching teen mom. eh, I choose my battles. But even more exciting than NOT eating Menchie's (which actually wasn't that hard because they didn't have any of the flavors I like) I went to Ulta for the very first time today - and I can tell you already that store will soon become a giant issue for John, my debit card, and my pride. How I've lived here for almost a year, 3 blocks from my mother ship of makeup is beyond me. I'm ashamed of myself. 


I'm also ashamed of my unoriginal, uncreative outfit. 
But get used to it - it's raining for the next week and well, it makes getting out of bed just that much worse.


On the subject of Teen Mom (kind of on subject, i mentioned it in this post already. keep up with me) As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with all things super trash tv, and Teen Mom is no exception, in fact it may be my favorite train wreck of all of them. So you can imagine my excitement tday when i opened up my yahoo news to see my all time favorite trailer trash princess, Janelle's mugshot in the center of my screen (by far her best close-up yet). MTV sure does know how to pick 'em:)








Tank: Target
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan
Belt: Banana Republic Factory Store

No comments:

Post a Comment